Returns & Exchanges
We value and care about our customers, and will do our best to ensure you have a great shopping experience with us. Please refer to our policy guidelines below should you wish to return your item(s), and email us at email@example.com explaining the reason for your return request within 7 days of receiving your order. Once we authorize your return request, we will provide you with a case number and instructions. Once we receive the return/exchange item, we will evaluate the return. This process may take up to 14 business days. An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the results of whether the item is eligible for exchange, credit, or refund. In the case any item is found ineligible for any return, reshipping costs and any possible subsequent damages will be customer responsibility. Items returned without authorization will be refused, and any charges arising will be customer responsibility.
General Return Policy:
- Returns received past 7 days from original order receipt date will not be accepted.
- Original proof of purchase and order reference number must be presented.
- Items must not be damaged.
- All tags, seals, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and in original condition.
- Antiques and vintage items are sold “as is” and will not be refunded in any case. We strive to photo and describe conditions to the best of our ability. If in doubt, please contact us for extra details prior to purchase.
- Custom and customized orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Exceptions and other conditions will be noted within the item description.
- Online order returns or exchanges will not be accepted at our physical store location unless authorized. Please do not attempt return directly at store without contacting via email first for authorization.
- Sale item(s) are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Store credits are non-transferable.
- Klondike is not responsible for any shipping fees, taxes, and duties incurred by returns, including original shipping charges.
- Items remain customer responsibility until received by Klondike, and we recommend that the customer ships using registered or tracked services when returning packages.
- Items returned without authorization will be refused, and any charges arising will be customer responsibility.
All returns or exchanges are subject to Klondike discretion. We reserve the right to refuse returns/exchanges against stated policy in the case of a dispute.
Store Credit & Exchange
Items not on our EXCLUDED list are eligible for returns in form of store credit or exchange, within 7 days of receipt. In the event that the returned item style is no longer available for exchange, a product of equal or lesser value may be ordered. Each order may only be exchanged once. Items purchased with store credit is not eligible for returns or exchanges. All terms and conditions in our general return policy above apply.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
While we check for mistakes before sending shipments out, human errors are unavoidable in life. Monetary refunds are granted only for new items with manufacturing defects, missing items, or incorrect items sent. Please check and review your purchases upon delivery, and report missing or incorrect items within 7 days. If you believe there is a defect with an item received, please contact us (with photos where possible) as soon as the issue is discovered so we can resolve it.
In this case the merchandise may be returned to the supplier or sent for independent assessment by a third party to determine whether the merchandise is defective. Customer may be asked to sign a waiver to indicate their acceptance that Klondike assumes no liability. We will try our best to secure any repairs and refunds on your behalf from the supplier, but Klondike holds no liability in respect of any defects. If found defective, customer is entitled to repair or refund as appropriate within the circumstances. If defect is not reported within a reasonable timeframe (to our discretion), we reserve the right to refuse returns. Merchandise damaged as a result of wear and tear will not be accepted as defective. Please note that many of our items are handmade, and will bear differences between pieces.
Replacement will be sent where the item is still available. In these cases, the return shipping cost of the faulty/wrong item(s) or the missing item’s replacement will covered by Klondike. If item is unavailable, you have the option of refund via store credit, or refund credited back on original method of payment. For cards, processing time may take approximately 2-3 weeks. All terms and conditions in our general return policy above apply unless otherwise stated.
Incorrect items sent must be returned in resellable condition:
-unworn or unused
-original tags and packaging, and in certain cases, in original sealed packaging.
Excluded Items for Return/Exchange:
- Antique & vintage
- Discounted items
- Limited editions
- Customized or custom orders
- Apothecary goods (fragrances, candles, incense, grooming products, garment care products)
- Accessories (jewelry, keychains, watches, umbrellas, hats, socks, sunglasses)
- Books, prints, stationery, and artwork
- Underwear and swimwear
- Towels, carpets, and items of hygiene.
- Electronic devices
- Seasonal items
- Gift cards
**All returns or exchanges are subject to Klondike discretion. We reserve the right to refuse returns/exchanges against stated policy in the case of a dispute.